216 Nimrod Drive
Millboro, VA 24460
- Take 64W past Charlottesville towards Staunton.
- As you get close to Staunton, 64W will split and combine with I-81. Take 64W/I-81 South toward Lexington/Roanoke NOT 64W/I-81 North toward Staunton.
- After a short distance, take the first exit 220 for Route 262/Route 11 - Staunton.
- Take the exit and follow 262 North
- Take the 4th exit named Parkersburg Pike (Route 254)
- Take a left off the exit that will put you on Route 254 toward Buffalo Gap.
- Follow this highway-not speeding through Craigsville (although the IGA there is worth a stop for just sheer curiosity) because you WILL get a ticket. This turns into Route 42
- Once you go through Goshen you are winding your way almost to Nimrod. Don’t turn in Goshen!
- You will see signs for Millboro Springs. Which is nothing but a nice gas station.
- TURN LEFT HERE! At Millboro Springs Mercantile. Going straight turns into Route 39 and takes you to Warm Springs.
- Turning left will keep you on Route 42 and 5 miles up the road you will see the big Nimrod Hall sign on your right.